I'm linking up with Lauren again!
1. I ran my second 5K this year and I'm looking forward to running more!
2. My awesome yard sale find! I can't wait to repaint these and get some flowers planted in them.
3. I finally received my spring issue of FOLK magazine. You must get this magazine.
5. Took the boys to the park twice this week. I love summer!
A couple other fun highlights from this past week that I think are worth sharing:
1. We visited an alpaca farm. I fell in love with the alpacas.
2. My neighbor came an tilled up my garden with his tractor. I owe him a nice goody basket.
3. I built compost bins out of some old pallets. I've been wanting to do that for awhile.
4. I found some really cool old ladders at another yard sale to use for trellises in my garden.
5. We added 3 hens to our flock!
6. I made some more dandelion infused oil for salve. I have been whipping these up for end of the year teachers gifts and I made some for Mother's Day gifts.
It's been a busy week.
Now I'm off to clean my house because I have completely neglected it this week.
What are some highlights from your week? I'd love to hear about them!